Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Normally I like to think that I am quite good at embracing change,
But it seems as tho, right now my tires are skidding at the sight of how my life has rearranged.
With the loss of the closest furry friends I’ve ever had in this life,
I’m wandering around trying to rid my heart its mourning knife.
This feeling of being alone,
Seeps in the deepest when I am at home.
Making it the rarest feeling I’ve ever known.
I can feel the tides changing, the past three weeks providing many examples
From losses, and friends moving, even the objective of my wander, the biggest change being how my heart pulls.
I’m a creature of happiness, or at least I was, before this flip,
But now, day by day I have to forcefully catch myself from letting my emotions slip.
With 75% of me wanting to be consumed by the darkness, the last 25% Just can’t stand the thought of being swallowed.
Waking up and being joyous is becoming quite the load.
In this strange new world I’ve found, event the flowers are growing upsidedown.
In this gloomy state of being,
As much as I hate it, it’s only negitivity I’m seeing.

With a thumpity thump, my heart slows stilling and trapping the chills inside my bones.
Leaving my body echoing with gut wrenching tones.
I so badly just want to stay here, and let my all wash to shore,
Only the miniscule bit of optimism left wont let me, it says I must fight this war.
Shine bright like the sun,
Give that darkness a reason to run.
I won’t let this sadness swallow me whole,
It just so happens that right now, sadness is my role.
I’m lost in this mess of a flux,
The fact that I asked for it, the crux.

No comments:

Post a Comment