Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A not so desperate plea for companionship



my reflection I see beauty.
Beauty working hard to consume my whole.
Is that its role?
In my reflecton can you see my mind?
Or even that I am half blind?
What do I portray?
I do hope its as bright as a sun ray.
An individualistic intelligence, stuck in a state of trance.
Its deep down there, In
striking when Im low, hurting me everywhere.
Loneliness ruins.
But not a soul shall tell.
An emotional state in hell.
This fear of feeling far to deeply,
used to living far to freely.
Ill walk through life holding my own hand.
Im far to independent to depend.
 But still, Its true, I need a friend.
Some one who will talk, of love, of moral, of books,
even sometimes remove me from hooks.
We’ll be independently dependent with a friendship of security.
You hear me rendering,
 be the song.
I want you to see, I am.
A girl from a different land.
Music boiling in my blood,
 I could write you a song,
as long as, you wouldn’t find it wrong.
Its a infinite friendship that I long.
FOR
Great passion, more given then ever to receive .
Trust, something to believe.
Independency, within our minds, dependency is nothing to achieve.
Im not going to beg,
I know you’ll come.
That night we’ll celebrate with rum.
 In the mean time I’ll continue to think,
always telling myself Im on the brink.
A young blonde girl, lost in a whirl. Waiting for the friend,
who will be with her till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment