Saturday, September 1, 2012

allmixedupandtoreupaboutbeingme



I see a girl, not skinny, not fat, not tall, about short.
She is light on the eyes, literally. Blonde hair, one blue and one green (eyes), pale skin and white teeth.
Shes even light on the ears, with most the population.


I feel a girl who wants to share. But with only those who are willing to listen.
I feel positively alone, her favorite.  Happy with all that changes, she does not fear the past nor feel the pain.
I feel the need to let it be, with most the population.


I think I am a girl that cannot see her outer shell. I think I am a girl that does not want an outer shell.
I think I am a girl that thinks to much,and does not reflect enough.
She thinks she is a girl, no one can see. Reality? I think I am a girl that wants no one to see, at least with most the population.

No comments:

Post a Comment